Taloja Industries Association (TIA), started in the year 2009, is a body of owners of Industrial units at Taloja MIDC. TIA is run by stakeholders, Industrialists/businessmen, administrators and competent professionals, who have their business houses at Taloja MIDC.
The impressive growth of these Industrial units at Taloja also made one observe the various problems, which were present alongside. These were problems in road, congestion, traffic, air, transport, effluent treatment etc. Such problems necessitated a talk with commensurate government bodies to get the issues fixed. Here, TIA is playing a pivotal role in representing all Industries and executing path breaking work (list of work done is present in the last page of this note).
Unlike any regular Industrial Association, TIA just doesn’t TALK about serving the Industries; it actually evaluates the problem, escalates it to relevant authority (if required), follows it up and makes sure that the problems are diligently CLOSED.
In line with its commitment to provide best services to the Industries, TIA offers various types of In-house services & vendors, all available under one roof.
These services range from -
- Different type of Industrial Insurances.
- Internet Service Provider.
- Facility Management Services (Industrial Security/Watchmen, Housekeeping, CCTV, Gourmet catering etc).
- Manpower, Payroll processing & HR solutions.
- Pollution control & ETP solutions.
- Pollution monitoring systems for air, water & emissions, Solid Waste Management.
- Vendor for Inspection, Testing, Structural Audit, Industrial Safety, Plant layout & other engineering services.
- Real estate consultant (Industrial needs).
- Travel & Tourism services (Local & worldwide).
- AC & Water purifiers-Sales & AMC services.
- Vendor to perform end to end civil work.
- Information Technology & ERP vendor.
- Metal door detectors, Intercom/PBX, Bio-attendance, Computer Sales & Service, AMC for CCTV, CCTV on rent
- Market research & Business development.
- Architects, CA, Lawyers
- Event Management.
Provision of these services has been necessitated looking into their
demand from various Industries. These services are available at the most
competitive rates, backed by excellent after sales support.
With over 25 years of experience, they provide varied kind of Insurance
services at most competitive. Services offered by them include-
- Insurance Solutions to various industries
- Risk Management Service
- Evaluation of existing insurance policies
- Claim Consultancy
- Various Policies serviced by them are as follow-
- Fire Insurance Policies
- Fire Loss of Profit Policies
- Marine Insurance Policies
- Engineering Policies such as Contractor All Risk, Erection All Risk,
Electronic equipment Insurance etc.
- Workmen Compensation Policies
- Health Insurance Policies including Group Health Insurance Policies
- Personal Accident Insurance Policies including Group Personal
- Public Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Motor Insurance such as Two Wheeler Insurance, Car Insurance,
Commercial Vehicle Insurance etc.
- Life Term Insurance including Group Life Term Insurance.
They are well-established and largest facility Management services of India operating for the past 17 years with business spread all across the country. They offer a ‘single window’ solution and are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 27001:2013 certified Indian Facility Management Company. They employ over 25,000 multicultural human assets and partner with over 300 customers from 21+ offices.
They offer an entire range of Facility Management Services like -
- Integrated Building Management Solutions
- Security – Manpower & E – Surveillance
- House Keeping – Man, Machine & Material
- Facade Cleaning
- Landscaping – Design, Execution & Maintenance
- Corporate Catering
- Operations & Maintenance
- Guest House Management
- Hospital Support Services
- CCTV cameras
They are most reputed and leading Industrial Consultant who is operating from past several decades across various cities. Their expertise range in providing following services-
- Space for Industrial setup
- Arranging finance and related documentation
- Getting water connections
- Complete electrical solutions
- Help in getting TIA & CETP membership
- Structural designing of factor building
- Architectural services
- Obtaining various government licenses, permissions and registrations
ISP (Internet Service Provider) - Den Aaron Cable Net
This Service provider is authorized vendor for MTNL to provide Internet services in Navi Mumbai, including Taloja. They provide most optimum internet services, with full backup network and at the most competitive tariff plans.
TIA can also help in executing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activity of an Industry by offering the following social projects-
- Cancer Care Centre (in collaboration with Tata Memorial Hospital)
- Save Environment (Kasadi river aeration & Tree plantation)
- Local children’s education (at various schools)
- Local CCTV coverage project
Achievements of Taloja Industries Association (TIA) are below-
- In the past-Various roads in Taloja MIDC were earlier not usable and filled with potholes. Present-TIA ensured that roads were concretized with cement.
- New road was connected between Roadpalli to Taloja MIDC.
- In the past-People had to use roads, which intersected Railway crossings, whereby wait time for trains to pass by, was around 25mnts to 40mnts. Moreover, frequency of such trains was high, which further aggravated the waiting time period. Present-TIA ensured Rail over bridges were constructed wherever required. Hence provision of rail over bridges turned out to be a boon to all.
- TIA made sure that flyovers were constructed to connect-Nawade to Taloja MIDC, Foodland to CETP.
- TIA ensured that street lights were replaced with hot dip galvanized street lights at different locals.
- TIA made sure that open gutters were converted to footpaths.
- Storm drainage lines were laid out throughout Taloja to make sure there was no water stagnation.
- RCC pipelines were replaced by HDPE pipelines.
- River Policy- In the past-In year 2009, river policy was implemented by State government. This created a big problem for Industries at Taloja because under this policy, they were not allowed to make additional Industrial products. Similarly, they were not allowed to increase their production capacity.
Present-After the timely intervention of TIA, the River Policy got scrapped.
- Kharghar toll naka-In the past-All vehicles travelling from Taloja had to pay toll fees at Kharghar toll naka.
Present-TIA members were given special permission and were exempted to pay toll fees.
- Metro stations-In the past-In the earlier metro plan; no route existed to cover areas in Taloja MIDC.
Present-TIA ensured that two Metro stations were created inside Taloja MIDC belt, which should make travel very easy for people working out of Taloja belt.
- Ghanta Gadi-TIA made sure that facility for picking up garbage from Taloja MIDC was arranged through regular trips by garbage disposal vans.
- NMMT Bus facility-Bus facility launched between Belapur to Taloja (Route no. 371).
- Tree plantations-TIA made sure that trees were planted between road dividers along Taloja MIDC. This was done with support of IG Petrochemicals Ltd.
- TIA ensured that top authorities from MSEDCL were invoked to address the massive power issues prevalent in Taloja MIDC. In addition, Whatsapp group was initiated by TIA, which comprised of MSEDCL authorities and Industrialists. This group is specifically meant to escalate and resolve the power issues most seamlessly. Subsequent to creation of this group, instances of power issues in Taloja MIDC were considerably lowered.
- TIA has made sure that officials from NSIC (National Small Industries Corporation), A Govt. of India Enterprise, are available every week in TIA office. NSIC is a facilitator for all MSME units in India. They have many schemes to help MSME units of the country, which can boost their growth.
- TIA is in constant touch with topmost Government authorities with regards to work related to road concretizations, putting up additional weighbridges, building ESIC Hospital, building buffer zones, following up on construction work related to new Metro stations, which are coming up in Taloja MIDC etc.
- Roads in M block in Taloja MIDC have been asphalted. For a long time, these roads were in a very bad shape.
- Asphalting work on roads of J block, Taloja MIDC, have already started. For a long time, these roads were in a very bad shape.