Achievements of Taloja Industries Association (TIA) are numerous. We have listed out some of these below-
Taloja Industries Association (TIA) has been following up hard with ESIC authorities to set up an ESIC Hospital in Taloja MIDC area.
Shri Satish Shetty (Anna)-Hon. President - TIA and Managing Committee members of TIA had met Shri Rajesh Tope, Hon Minister of Public Health and Family Welfare - Govt of Maharashtra, to strengthen the process of putting up the Hospital in Taloja MIDC, on 13th January 2021.TIA's efforts have borne fruit and ESIC has consented to setup an 100 bedded ESIC Hospital in Taloja MIDC on 15th July 2021
Mahape is around 25km from Taloja. MIDC, while Panvel (Khanda Colony) is around 9 km only. Hence the distance to reach Mahape, from Taloja, is very long. This distance matters a lot and inconveniences various Industries at Taloja MIDC, when they have work related to property transfer, new plot allotment, charge creation, subletting, lease rent and other land related issues etc, as they have to travel all the way to Mahape.
Finally,after persistent follow-ups of TIA, MIDC has released an official order on 17th May 2021, to designate Taloja MIDC Industrial area to fall under Panvel Regional Office (RO).
In achieving this status, TIA has one again exemplified that interest and business continuity of the Industries are foremost priority for TIA.
- During second wave of Covid Pandemic, TIA made sure that its member Industries donated for a noble cause, which could lessen the sufferings of the aged senior citizens at Old age home (Paramshantidham Vridhashram Trust) of Taloja MIDC, who were Covid afflicted.
- TIA arranged RT-PCR testing, at subsidized rates, for the Industries in Taloja MIDC. Further, testing was arranged at Industrial premises for those Industries, whose employees were over 80.
Frequently, Industries of Taloja MIDC faced severe water problems, which affected their production activities. And, often, Industries were forced to spend huge money on water tankers to fulfil their water requirements.
Viewing the massive success of TIA’s existing Whatsapp groups - i) TIA (To resolve varied Industrial problems), ii) MSEDCL (To resolve Power problems-Group comprises of MSEDCL officials, who fix Industrial power issues, 24 hours a day)- On multiple demands of member Industries of Taloja Industries Association (TIA), TIA created a Whatsapp group titled-"TIA MIDC Water supply" on 26th May 2022.
Officials from the MIDC Water & Spa department are present in the group, who ensure that Water problems of the Industries are acknowledged & resolved seamlessly. Further, in this group, MIDC officials also update status of Water shutdown and other important matters related to water supply.
2) To resolve the water scarcity problem in Taloja MIDC area, Managing Committee members of TIA met Ms Aditi Tatkare-Former Minister of State for Industries and Guardian Minister-Raigad District on 7th June 2022 at Mantralaya. Among other Industrial points discussed with the honourable Minister, water scarcity issue was the prime subject of discussion. Subsequent to this meeting, Water scarcity issue faced in Taloja MIDC was resolved.
3) Installation of Street lights – 1.25km road stretch (between Taloja CETP, through Railway Over Bridge, till Foodland factory)
Taloja Industries Association (TIA) had connected with senior CIDCO authorities about unavailability of street lights facilities across the 1.25km road stretch, which runs between Taloja CETP, through Railway Over Bridge, till Foodland factory. This stretch is used by a maximum number of Industries which are functional at Taloja MIDC Industrial area.
In absence of street light facilities, crimes and accidents were often witnessed on this road stretch. Further, Taloja MIDC Police station, with the help of TIA, had also installed CCTV cameras across this stretch, in the past. In absence of the Street lights, it was difficult to track criminal cases, as there was no visibility.
We are happy to announce to you that, after the follow-ups by TIA, CIDCO authorities have installed the Street lights across the total road stretch,
4) Better network connectivity through Bharti Airtel – In Taloja MIDC area
Taloja Industries Association (TIA) had received a lot of complaints from its member industries with regards to poor Airtel Network coverage in Taloja MIDC area. Therefore, Taloja Industries Association (TIA) had taken up this matter with the senior management of Airtel. Accordingly, Airtel agreed to put up additional network towers in the Taloja area for improved network coverage. Further, the Airtel network team performed a network survey of Taloja MIDC area.
As on date, with the help of TIA, Airtel services are now available in Taloja MIDC area. Airtel services include provision of Internet Lease line (For Corporates), Broadband (Internet), Landline, Mobile connection, Toll free, DTH, Audio Video Conferencing solutions, Tracking solutions and customized Telecom Solutions etc. Airtel has also offered special schemes and attractive discount offers to Life members of TIA.